Landlord Certificate

Landlord Certificate

We provide Landlord Certificates (CP12 Gas Safety Certificates) to Landlords, Home Owners and Estate Agents throughout Malvern and the surrounding area.

Landlord Certificates

Why you need a landlord certificate

As a landlord, it is your responsibility to ensure the gas safety of your tenants. You have to be certain that all gas appliances are installed and functioning correctly. Every rental property that has a boiler, gas hob or a gas fire must have a Landlord Certificate, or Gas Safety Certificate, which can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register. Our engineers are registered, equipped and qualified to check appliances, fix or replace if needed and issue a Landlord Certificate.

If you’re a landlord, you must issue your tenants with a landlord certificate within 28 days of completion of works, and to new tenants before they move into your property. Because we’re Gas Safe Registered technicians, all work carried out by Dodd’s Heating & Plumbing on your gas appliances automatically comes with one, for added peace of mind.

How to get a landlord certificate

Contact us on the form below for a full range of options, starting with a site inspection at the nearest opportunity: